290 Main Street
Robbinsville, NC 28771
Please email or call for Information and Reservations: (828) 479-3370 !
- Our motel room rates range from $62/night and up.
- The efficiency rooms have a full kitchen, rates from $91/night and up.
- Our 3 bedroom cottage rates are from $180/night and up.
- Each unit has cable TV, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator, a coffee pot, and hair dryer.
- Rooms with single, double, and king beds available.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Full cottage rentals available.
- We can accommodate individuals, families, and even large groups.
- All advance reservations require a refundable deposit of the 1st night’s rent.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
Rates include state and local taxes for your convenience.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, Diners Club, and American Express.
Now offering Military and AARP discounts – call for info!
We are a family-owned business, therefore, we ask that you please be respectful of our check-in and check-out times. Guests may expect their rooms to be ready by 3:00 PM on the day of check-in. Check-out is on or before 11:00 AM the day of check-out.
Please inform us prior to your arrival if you prefer Smoking Allowed accommodations. Guests may smoke only in accommodations specifically designated as Smoking Allowed rooms/suites. Guests who smoke in a Non-Smoking room/suite will be charged a cleaning fee of $150/day.
Phillips Motel can not allow pets or animals of any kind in our accommodations. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is for the comfort of all our guests.
If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, you should do so at least 48 hours prior to check-in (check-in is 3:00 PM day of arrival). If you do not, we reserve the right to charge you for at least one night’s stay.
If you need to change, add, or drop days from your reservation, this must be done at least 48 hours prior to check-in. If you drop days from your reservation less than 48 hours before check-in, we reserve the right to charge you for at least one additional night’s stay.